This article may be out of date. It was last updated for 1.3.3.
- This article is a Stub. You can help by expanding it
- Build Industry first, as it requires no demand. Industrial population creates demand for Residential Housing and Office.
- Build Residential Housing next, but away from industry or else the building will get a "Near Industry" desirability penalty.
- Build Commerce (shops) near Residential Housing. Income depends on population inside the building's zone of influence. Certain types of shops will compete with each other, undermining profits. Sometimes it's better to place these buildings manually.
- Build Offices when there is enough demand from Industry and Commerce.
- Zoned lots do not require any demand.
- Zoned lots have an increased chance to become occupied when Reputation is high and Aggression is low.
- Zoned lots become auto-racketeered, versus ownership when manually placing a building.